Thursday, October 18, 2012

Puggly Wiggly

So I have been going to Canine Good Citizen Class.
I have been doing pretty good too!

Mom was real happy this week
when I did a short sit stay and a down stay.

I get along with all the other dogs
and the people with wheelchairs and crutches
don't bother me.

Supervised separation from Mom...
piece of cake!

But there is one thing that I am struggling with.

They tell me I have to try not to be so wiggly
when someone asks to pet me.

I'm just showing how excited I am to meet them.

What's so wrong with that??

We are the PugRanch Kids
Bailey, Hazel & Greta


5 comments:

  1. We wiggles all over the place, in the house, outside, in the stroller, with the grandmonsters, well we just wiggles...i think it is genetic?????????
    Stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing is wrong with that at all!! Learning to obey commands doesn't mean you can't be true to yourself Little One!!!

    Love,
    Gampy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gampy! I knew you would understand!
      love,
      Greta

      Delete
  3. Greta
    I usually sit when someone pets me. That way I can't be too wiggly.
    Can your human send me a photo of the 3 of you to use with your MadLib contest entry? Please send it to noodlesthepug AT aol DOT com (no spaces; those are for emphasis).
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What an accomplishment this will be!
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete