Monday, October 8, 2012

The Adventures of..................

"Naughty" Greta
 
So it did not take long for Mom to realize
 that if she did not keep her eye on me every second
I have a tendency to get into things, literally!
 
Mom had been in the kitchen when she realized that
I was no where to be seen.
 
She called my name.
 
She heard a noise coming from inside the pantry cupboard!
 
She opened the cupboard door and found..........
 
 
 
 
Hey Mom!!
Would ya help me out with this syrup bottle!
The lid's on kinda tight!
 
 
 
 
 
 
We are the PugRanch Kids
Bailey, Hazel & Greta
 


5 comments:

  1. Pugs will be pugs! Absolutely hilarious!!!!!

    Gampy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Idaho Pugs
    Please forgive me for not actively following sooner. My "thumbs" got distracted.
    Anyhoo
    This post is SOOOOOOOO funny I am crossing my legs so I don't pee in the office.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh syrup and pugs how funny...that would have been a bath in the happening wouldn't it!!! what a cute picture!!!!
    maybe you should ask for pugcakes with that syrup!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Greta, you are a naughty one! Hope you got a few good licks in, next time, ask for pancakes to go with that syrup! Black Pearl & Otis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some of the funniest pictures! Hope you got a little lick, Greta.
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete